Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.

Preventing an extra page

Level 4

Please see attached:

How do I prevent a third page from displaying once the expanded text fields go to page 2?

I have tried the restrict a page set occurence on the "master page" and and I still get the third page - on "Page 1", once I have it set to min count: 1 and max 1 count 1 the third page is not showing up but none of the "untitled content area" is appearing on page 2.

Thanks for the assistance.

Tammi

5 Replies

Former Community Member

Two things .....your Page subform is too wide to fit into the content area (I modified it to be the same size) and I do not see the need for the second Master Page (unless you want a different look for following pages than page 1). That page is the one that you were seeing. If I remove it then all works great. If you do indeed want a different look, then add the 2nd Master Page in and on its Object Palette choose the Master Page Tab. Click on Restrict Occurance but do not check the Min count and max count. Now on the Page1 subform (in the Design View) click on the Pagination Tab in the Object Palette. Now in the "if dataset must be paginated" section - in the OverFlow field hit the icon jusrt beside it and choose "Go To Page"/ "Page 2". Now when the 1st page overflows it will use the 2nd Master Page as its Page layout. Note that all subsequent pages will use that Master Page design.

I have attachemd a modified sample using the single Master Page approach.

Paul

Level 4

Paul

I am not able to access your attachment, can you send it via email.

Thanks

Level 4

I am now able to access the attachment.

Thanks