Expand my Community achievements bar.

pass data into XDP form

Level 2

Hi I require to generate multiple PDF's using Livecycle ES3

Inorder to do that I have created a sample

Which consistes of a XDP form , deployed on Live cycle ES3 using workbench 10. and I am able to generate PDF from my C# application cunsuming SOAP base 64 .

Now the problem is I want to pass some data to XDP form so that each time pdf generates data should be different.

CAn some one help on this.

4 Replies

Level 2

Common guys,

am I the only one who is tryign to do this. At least some one should say anything.

Employee Advisor

pass xml data to your process and use render forms component to generate the pdf with the data you passed in as xml

let me know if you have issues

Level 2

@workflowuser and all,

eventually I am able to create a process which takes data from XML and binds the PDF inside from workbench.

above mention works fine. Now the problem is. I have call workbench API in my c# application and pass XML string in binary format to generate PDF with different data. so I am not consuming workbench service as SOAP in my C# client and passing my XML string binary in to BLOB. PDFs are generating but it is not populating the data.

What am I missing. I cannot read data from xml file as I have to generate data from database in XML format.

Level 10

You might want to post your question over in the Workbench discussion group, this group is specifically for Designer.