Expand my Community achievements bar.

Enhance your AEM Assets & Boost Your Development: [AEM Gems | June 19, 2024] Improving the Developer Experience with New APIs and Events

page navigation on click of button

Level 1

Hi,

I am new to Adobe liveCycle designer. I want to create a 3 Pages adobe documment but only one of them should be visible at a time. For example, initially only Page1 will be displayed with some input fields and 'Next' button.

When user clicks on 'Next' button, Page2 should be displayed and PAGE1 gets hidden. PAGE2 will have few input fields and two buttons 'Next' and 'Previous' . 'Next' button should take user to PAGE3 and Previous button should take a user back to again PAGE1.

Can anyone tell me how to go over on this.

Thanks,

Siddharth

3 Replies

Level 10

Each page in Designer is a subform. So you can use the presence property of the Subform to hide and visible.

For example:

Page1.presence = "hidden"; //(or)

Page1.presence = "visible";

When you click on Next, you can set the presence Property of Page1 and Page3 to hidden and Page2 to visible.

Being on Page2 when you click on Previous, change the presence Property of Page2 and Page3 to hidden and Page1 to visible.

Being on Page2 when you click on Next, change the presence Property of Page1 and Page2 to hidden and Page3 to visible.

Hope this gives an idea..

Thanks

Srini

Level 1

Hi Srini,

I have exactly tried the same but its not working form me. Initially i am hiding PAGE2 & PAGE3. On click of NEXT button in PAGE1, PAGE2 is not getting visible.

I have simply wrriten script :

PAGE2.presence = "visible";

PAGE1.presence = "hidden";

Thanks,

Siddharth

Level 10

The issue could be you are not referencing the subform properly..It would be eaier if you can post your form on the forum..

Steps to upload the document

1) goto acrobat.com website
2) login with your Adobe login/password.
3) On the top toolbar you will find Upload and click on it. Select your form and upload.
4) After uploading, select form name in My Workspace section
5) Click the arrow at the end of the file name and select Share from the popup menu
6) In the popup opened in left corner select Publish and choose Publish again the message
7) It will add a Published at the botton of the screen next to your name.
8) Place your cursor on it and choose copylink.
9) Paste the link in the forum

Thanks

Srini