Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

No idea why I'm getting a netGroupRejected error.

Level 3

I have an issue that I could use some help with. I have a "Live" module for our app that is based on LCCS. It's been in beta and I now have some features I need to add to the module. After not touching the code for some months. I went to compile and test it prior to making my changes and this is what I'm getting

I could use any insight you can offer. The strange part of it to me is the beta version is still live and working on the server. So there must be something that's changed in my code, but I'm not aware of anything. Can you help?

John

When I fire it up I get an error. Here's the trace stack.

09:49:20 GMT-0700    #TicketService# ticket received: 1xstg7exdplum

09:49:20 GMT-0700    Getting FMS at https://na2.collaboration.adobelivecycle.com/fms?ticket=1xstg7exdplum&proto=rtmfp, attempt #1/3

09:49:20 GMT-0700    result: <fms>

<origin>fms4.acrobat.com</origin>

<proto_ports>rtmfp:1935,rtmps:443</proto_ports>

<retry_attempts>2</retry_attempts>

</fms>

09:49:20 GMT-0700    protocols: [object ProtocolPortPair],[object ProtocolPortPair]

09:49:20 GMT-0700    [attempt 1 of 2] Connecting to 0/1: rtmfp://fms4.acrobat.com/cocomo/na2-sdk-e4fa0e5d-5e31-4bdf-aa3c-70caee70530e/ratiodev-20110606-160701 #startProtosConnect#

09:49:20 GMT-0700    tempNetStatusHandler 0/2,NetConnection.Connect.Success

09:49:20 GMT-0700    isTunneling? false

09:49:20 GMT-0700    is using RTMPS? false

09:49:21 GMT-0700    RECEIVED LOGIN AT SESSION

09:49:21 GMT-0700      .user descriptor from server [object]

09:49:21 GMT-0700        \\

09:49:21 GMT-0700        .displayName [string]= John Executive

09:49:21 GMT-0700        .role [number]= 100

09:49:21 GMT-0700        .affiliation [number]= 100

09:49:21 GMT-0700        .userID [string]= EXT-CLEVERSPRING-RATIO_192

09:49:21 GMT-0700    RECEIVENODES UserManager

09:49:21 GMT-0700    receiveAllSynchData UserManager

09:49:21 GMT-0700    RECEIVENODES FileManager

09:49:21 GMT-0700    receiveAllSynchData FileManager

09:49:21 GMT-0700    checkManagerSync:[object FileManager]

09:49:21 GMT-0700    RECEIVENODES AVManager

09:49:21 GMT-0700    receiveAllSynchData AVManager

09:49:21 GMT-0700    checkManagerSync:[object StreamManager]

09:49:21 GMT-0700    RECEIVENODES RoomManager

09:49:21 GMT-0700    receiveAllSynchData RoomManager

09:49:21 GMT-0700    checkManagerSync:[object RoomManager]

09:49:21 GMT-0700    checkManagerSync:[object UserManager]

ReferenceError: Error #1069: Property netGroupRejected not found on com.adobe.rtc.sharedManagers.StreamManager and there is no default value.

at com.adobe.rtc.collaboration::WebcamSubscriber/playStreams()[/Users/arun/Work/aponnusa_theoden.corp.adobe.com_1666/depot/branches/connect/1104/cocomoPlayer10.1/src/com/adobe/rtc/collaboration/WebcamSubscriber.as:754]

at com.adobe.rtc.collaboration::WebcamSubscriber/subscribe()[/Users/arun/Work/aponnusa_theoden.corp.adobe.com_1666/depot/branches/connect/1104/cocomoPlayer10.1/src/com/adobe/rtc/collaboration/WebcamSubscriber.as:724]

at com.adobe.rtc.collaboration::WebcamSubscriber/initialize()[/Users/arun/Work/aponnusa_theoden.corp.adobe.com_1666/depot/branches/connect/1104/cocomoPlayer10.1/src/com/adobe/rtc/collaboration/WebcamSubscriber.as:321]

at mx.core::UIComponent/http://www.adobe.com/2006/flex/mx/internal::childAdded()[C:\autobuild\3.5.0\frameworks\projects\framework\src\mx\core\UIComponent.as:5278]

at mx.core::Container/http://www.adobe.com/2006/flex/mx/internal::childAdded()[C:\autobuild\3.5.0\frameworks\projects\framework\src\mx\core\Container.as:3348]

at mx.core::Container/addChildAt()[C:\autobuild\3.5.0\frameworks\projects\framework\src\mx\core\Container.as:2260]

at mx.core::Container/addChild()[C:\autobuild\3.5.0\frameworks\projects\framework\src\mx\core\Container.as:2183]

at mx.core::Container/createComponentFromDescriptor()[C:\autobuild\3.5.0\frameworks\projects\framework\src\mx\core\Container.as:3724]

at mx.core::Container/createComponentsFromDescriptors()[C:\autobuild\3.5.0\frameworks\projects\framework\src\mx\core\Container.as:3536]

at mx.core::Container/createChildren()[C:\autobuild\3.5.0\frameworks\projects\framework\src\mx\core\Container.as:2632]

at mx.core::UIComponent/initialize()[C:\autobuild\3.5.0\frameworks\projects\framework\src\mx\core\UIComponent.as:5381]

at mx.core::Container/initialize()[C:\autobuild\3.5.0\frameworks\projects\framework\src\mx\core\Container.as:2569]

at mx.core::UIComponent/http://www.adobe.com/2006/flex/mx/internal::childAdded()[C:\autobuild\3.5.0\frameworks\projects\framework\src\mx\core\UIComponent.as:5278]

at mx.core::Container/http://www.adobe.com/2006/flex/mx/internal::childAdded()[C:\autobuild\3.5.0\frameworks\projects\framework\src\mx\core\Container.as:3348]

at mx.core::Container/addChildAt()[C:\autobuild\3.5.0\frameworks\projects\framework\src\mx\core\Container.as:2260]

at mx.core::Container/addChild()[C:\autobuild\3.5.0\frameworks\projects\framework\src\mx\core\Container.as:2183]

at mx.core::Container/createComponentFromDescriptor()[C:\autobuild\3.5.0\frameworks\projects\framework\src\mx\core\Container.as:3724]

at mx.core::Container/createComponentsFromDescriptors()[C:\autobuild\3.5.0\frameworks\projects\framework\src\mx\core\Container.as:3536]

at com.adobe.rtc.session::ConnectSessionContainer/buildChild()[/Users/arun/Work/aponnusa_theoden.corp.adobe.com_1666/depot/branches/connect/1104/cocomoPlayer10.1/src/com/adobe/rtc/session/ConnectSessionContainer.as:325]

at com.adobe.rtc.session::ConnectSessionContainer/onSynchronizationChange()[/Users/arun/Work/aponnusa_theoden.corp.adobe.com_1666/depot/branches/connect/1104/cocomoPlayer10.1/src/com/adobe/rtc/session/ConnectSessionContainer.as:365]

at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEventFunction()

at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEvent()

at com.adobe.rtc.session::ConnectSession/checkManagerSync()[/Users/arun/Work/aponnusa_theoden.corp.adobe.com_1666/depot/branches/connect/1104/cocomoPlayer10.1/src/com/adobe/rtc/session/ConnectSession.as:570]

at com.adobe.rtc.sharedManagers::UserManager/userReceivedOrEdited()[/Users/arun/Work/aponnusa_theoden.corp.adobe.com_1666/depot/branches/connect/1104/cocomoPlayer10/src/com/adobe/rtc/sharedManagers/UserManager.as:1397]

at com.adobe.rtc.sharedManagers::UserManager/onItemReceive()[/Users/arun/Work/aponnusa_theoden.corp.adobe.com_1666/depot/branches/connect/1104/cocomoPlayer10/src/com/adobe/rtc/sharedManagers/UserManager.as:1216]

at com.adobe.rtc.sharedModel::CollectionNode/http://www.adobe.com/2006/connect/cocomo/messaging/internal::receiveItem()[/Users/arun/Work/aponnusa_theoden.corp.adobe.com_1666/depot/branches/connect/1104/cocomoPlayer10/src/com/adobe/rtc/sharedModel/CollectionNode.as:777]

at com.adobe.rtc.messaging.manager::MessageManager/http://www.adobe.com/2006/connect/cocomo/messaging/internal::receiveItem()[/Users/arun/Work/aponnusa_theoden.corp.adobe.com_1666/depot/branches/connect/1104/cocomoPlayer10/src/com/adobe/rtc/messaging/manager/MessageManager.as:718]

at com.adobe.rtc.session.managers::SessionManagerBase/receiveItem()[/Users/arun/Work/aponnusa_theoden.corp.adobe.com_1666/depot/branches/connect/1104/cocomoPlayer10/src/com/adobe/rtc/session/managers/SessionManagerBase.as:413]

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Former Community Member

Also, did you perhaps change the SWC you're using (say, from the Player 10

to 10.1 SWC)? Could you try building against the 10 SWC to see if this

reproduces?

thanks

nigel

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Employee

Hi John,

I checked the code around the RTE you posted, and couldn’t find anything fishy. If the behavior is consistent, can you share your code.

Thanks

Arun

Level 3

Here's the code for the view.

There are a couple of extensions that I had to make to the Standard LCCS components to garbage collect them properly. For instance LiveConnectSession exposes the primarySession for garbage collection later. None of these extensions have changed the initialization of the component.

This error is specifically related to the Subscribers. If I comment out WebcamSubscriber and AudioSubscriber it runs fine. The error is thrown on instantiation.

Can you give me possible causes of the error? I can't give you the entire app as it's 4 libraries 2 Flex project and not my IP. Again this shouldn't have changed from the version that is in beta now. (which works fine)

Could it have to do with sdk versions, project setting, etc? Currently the project is targeting 10.1 so there should be no issue there, any direction to look would be helpful.

John

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>

<mx:Canvas xmlns:mx="http://www.adobe.com/2006/mxml"

xmlns:rtc="http://ns.adobe.com/rtc"

xmlns:controls="controls.*"

xmlns:custom="LCCSCustomizedClasses.*"

xmlns:business="business.*"

xmlns:maps="com.rhythmLive.maps.*"

xmlns:mate="http://mate.asfusion.com/" xmlns:maps1="com.rhythmCore.maps.*

xmlns:CustomRoster="controls.CustomRoster.*"

xmlns:LiveRoster="com.rhythmLive.controls.LiveRoster.*"

xmlns:rhythmCore="com.rhythmCore.*"

xmlns:LiveCursorPane="com.rhythmLive.controls.LiveCursorPane.*"

xmlns:LiveVideo="com.rhythmLive.controls.LiveVideo.*"

xmlns:LiveChat="com.rhythmLive.controls.LiveChat.*"

xmlns:views="com.rhythmLive.views.*"

xmlns:events="com.adobe.rtc.events.*"

xmlns:liveControls="com.rhythmLive.controls.*"

backgroundAlpha="0"

width="400" xmlns:lccsExtensions="com.rhythmLive.controls.lccsExtensions.*">

<maps:LCCSMap id="live"/>

<mx:Script>

<![CDATA[

import com.rhythmLive.model.CursorTarget;

import com.adobe.rtc.session.ConnectSession;

import com.adobe.rtc.session.sessionClasses.PrimarySession;

import com.rhythmLive.controls.lccsExtensions.LiveConnectSession;

import com.rhythmLive.business.LiveConnectionManager;

import com.adobe.rtc.sharedManagers.descriptors.UserDescriptor;

import mx.containers.TabNavigator;

import com.adobe.rtc.messaging.UserRoles;

import com.adobe.rtc.sharedManagers.descriptors.StreamDescriptor;

import com.rhythmCore.model.Settings;

import com.rhythmLive.controls.LiveRoster.renderers.FullControlUserItemRenderer

[Bindable]

public var eventVO:Object;

public var cursorTarget:CursorTarget;

override protected function createChildren():void

{

LiveConnectSession.primarySession = new PrimarySession();

super.createChildren();

}

]]>

</mx:Script>

<!--**

* ConnectSession authenticator

**-->

<rtc:AdobeHSAuthenticator id="auth" />  

<!-- The login for the session is handled in the LCCSMap file it adds the user name and such from the rhythm core and then logs the session in -->

<rtc:ConnectSessionContainer id="connectSession"

authenticator="{auth}"

autoLogin="false"

backgroundAlpha="0"

width="100%" height="100%">

<mx:VBox width="100%" height="100%" paddingBottom="5" verticalGap="5">

<!--**

* Video 

**-->

<rtc:WebcamSubscriber id="videoPlayback" webcamPublisher="{video.webCamPublisher}" width="100%" left="10" right="10" />

<!--**

* Roster 

**-->

<mx:Panel width="100%" layout="absolute" left="0" right="0" bottom="0" paddingLeft="10" paddingTop="10" title="Attendees" id="attendeePanel" styleName="notesPanelStyle" >

<LiveRoster:LiveRoster id="rosterList" left="0" top="0"

iconSize="18" rowHeight="30"

itemRenderer="com.rhythmLive.controls.LiveRoster.renderers.FullControlUserItemRenderer"

width="100%" borderStyle="none"/>

</mx:Panel>

<!--**

* Chat 

**-->

<mx:Panel height="75%" width="100%" layout="absolute" left="0" right="0" bottom="0" title="Ask a Question" id="questionPanel" styleName="notesPanelStyle" >

<LiveChat:LiveChat id="chat" width="100%" height="100%" />

</mx:Panel>

<mx:Button label="End Session" id="endSessionButton" width="100%" />

</mx:VBox>

<!--**

* Audio 

**-->

<lccsExtensions:LiveAudioPublisher id="VoiPPub"/>

<rtc:AudioSubscriber id="VoiPSub"/>

<!--**

* WebCam Publisher

**-->

<LiveVideo:LiveWebCamera id="video"   />

</rtc:ConnectSessionContainer>

</mx:Canvas>

Employee

John,

Are you using yet another WebCamSubscriber in your LiveWebCamera extension (although your comment mentions it as WebCamPublisher) ??

I dont think this is an issue with settings. Totally unrelated, can you update your LCCS SDK too. We added a few WebCamSubscriber optimizations.

Thanks

Arun

Level 3

package com.rhythmLive.controls.LiveVideo

{

import com.adobe.rtc.collaboration.WebcamPublisher;

import com.adobe.rtc.collaboration.WebcamSubscriber;

import com.adobe.rtc.session.ConnectSessionContainer;

import flash.events.Event;

import mx.core.Container;

import mx.core.Repeater;

public class LiveWebCamera extends Container

{

[Bindable]

public var connectSession:ConnectSessionContainer;

/**

* Web Camera Publisher

*/

[Bindable]

public var webCamPublisher:WebcamPublisher;

protected var webCamSubscriber:WebcamSubscriber;

public var publisherIDs:Array;

protected var rp:Repeater;

/**

* dataProvider

*/

public function set dataProvider( value:Object ):void

{

rp.dataProvider = value;

}

public function get dataProvider():Object

{

return rp.dataProvider;

}

public function LiveWebCamera()

{

super();

}

override protected function createChildren():void

{

super.createChildren();

// Setup camera publisher

webCamPublisher = new WebcamPublisher();

webCamPublisher.resolutionFactor = 5;

this.addChild( webCamPublisher );

/* Commented out currently

var wsDescriptor:Object = new Object();

wsDescriptor.type = com.adobe.rtc.collaboration.WebcamSubscriber;

wsDescriptor.propertiesFactory = subscriberDescriptorProperties;

rp = new Repeater();

rp.percentWidth = 100;

rp.childDescriptors = [ new UIComponentDescriptor( wsDescriptor) ];

rp.initializeRepeater( this, true );

this.addChild( rp ); */

}

protected function subscriberDescriptorProperties():Object

{

return { webcamPublisher: webCamPublisher, publisherIDs: publisherIDs, connectSession: connectSession };

}

/**

* Hanadle Local camera sharing functionality

* -------------

* This seciton handles calls to start and stop sharing of the local camera

*/

/**

* Start publishing local camera to room

*/

public function publish( publisherID:String = null ):void

{

webCamPublisher.publish( publisherID );

}

/**

* Stop publishing local camera to room

*/

public function stopPublishing( publisherID:String = null ):void

{

webCamPublisher.stop( publisherID );

}

protected function onIsPublishing( e:Event ):void

{

trace     ("");

}

}

}    

Correct answer by
Former Community Member

Also, did you perhaps change the SWC you're using (say, from the Player 10

to 10.1 SWC)? Could you try building against the 10 SWC to see if this

reproduces?

thanks

nigel

Level 3

I thought I had compiled it against 10, but double checked after your post. It did resolve the issue.

Is there a different method to setting this up with 10.1? Not migrating today, but we would like to take advantage of the p2p stuff in the future.

Thanks for the suggestions,

John

Employee

Hi,

Player 10 too has the p2p enabled in it :). Also can you mention the player version against which your hosted application is compiled against.

Thanks

Arun

The following has evaluated to null or missing: ==> liqladmin("SELECT id, value FROM metrics WHERE id = 'net_accepted_solutions' and user.id = '${acceptedAnswer.author.id}'").data.items [in template "analytics-container" at line 83, column 41] ---- Tip: It's the step after the last dot that caused this error, not those before it. ---- Tip: If the failing expression is known to be legally refer to something that's sometimes null or missing, either specify a default value like myOptionalVar!myDefault, or use <#if myOptionalVar??>when-present<#else>when-missing. (These only cover the last step of the expression; to cover the whole expression, use parenthesis: (myOptionalVar.foo)!myDefault, (myOptionalVar.foo)?? ---- ---- FTL stack trace ("~" means nesting-related): - Failed at: #assign answerAuthorNetSolutions = li... [in template "analytics-container" at line 83, column 5] ----