Expand my Community achievements bar.

July 31st AEM Gems Webinar: Elevate your AEM development to master the integration of private GitHub repositories within AEM Cloud Manager.
SOLVED

New Form Question

Level 4

I just built a new form in LiveCycle. This form is a memo & in a paragraph I have text & then I have a DateTimeField so users can choose the date. The problem is, when I view or print off the new form the date in the DateTimeField is a little higher than the text preseeding the date field. I've tried every way I know how to try to adjust this to make it look better but can't figure it out. Is there any settings so I can adjust the DateTimeField date to drop it down about 2/16 of an inch so it will be on the same level as the preseeding text?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi,

There are a few things here:

First there should be a button to toggle on/off the snap to grid:

Parallels Desktop1.png

Next you can open the Drawing Aids palette from the Windows menu. Here you can adjust the grid and turn on/off aids:

Parallels Desktop1.png

If you go to the Layout palette you can st the y coordinates of the objects and the margins:

Parallels Desktop1.png

If the objects have different borders or margins, then you will need to adjust the y coordinates. You can also just type in a new y coordinate to 0.0001in accuracy.

Hope that helps,

Niall

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi,

There are a few things here:

First there should be a button to toggle on/off the snap to grid:

Parallels Desktop1.png

Next you can open the Drawing Aids palette from the Windows menu. Here you can adjust the grid and turn on/off aids:

Parallels Desktop1.png

If you go to the Layout palette you can st the y coordinates of the objects and the margins:

Parallels Desktop1.png

If the objects have different borders or margins, then you will need to adjust the y coordinates. You can also just type in a new y coordinate to 0.0001in accuracy.

Hope that helps,

Niall