Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

New Form Question about a Watermark

Level 4

I'm creating a form with Adobe LiveCycle ES 8.2. I have our company seal in .jpg and .bmp format. Is there a way for me to set this seal in the background of the form only to be seen very lightly or in other words faded out in the background so the fields in the form are on top of it? If so, is there a certain size or resolution I need to get the .jpg in?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi,

I have sent you a PM with a download link.

Niall

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Level 10

Hi,

I would be inclined to adjust the image in Photoshop first and then bring that into LC Designer.

LC Designer can handle transparencies, however only as PNG 8-bit images (eg saved for web and mobile devices).

If you open the JPEG in Photoshop and in the background (main layer), adjust the opacity down to 25% or less and then save as a new name in JPEG format. This should work in LC Designer. Place it in an image object on the Master Page.

Hope that helps,

Niall

Assure Dynamics

Level 4

I don't have access to Photoshop.....is there anyway for me to do this without PhotoShop?

Level 10

Hi,

Any image editing software should do. There are a few open source alternatives.

PM me if you want to send the image to me and I will amend and send back.

Niall

Level 4

Thanks so much! I just PM you. Hvae a good day & thanks again.

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi,

I have sent you a PM with a download link.

Niall

Level 4

Thanks! That is perfect! Have a great Day!