Expand my Community achievements bar.

Need help with disappearing data for few fields

Level 1

Any assistance you can provide will be really helpful. I'm not sure whether the issue is with Binding or Sub forms. This is my first time dealing with PDF files. If you can give me any pointers, it'll be helpful.

Issue:

PDF fields are updated using C# code and a template is used. I made minor changes to the PDF to add few lines of text in Page 5 and 6 after the PDF template was cleaned up using Livecycle Designer (this PDF was initially created using Word and then converted to a PDF). Now, the issue is that the PDF gets generated properly except for few data fields (in Pages 1 through 3) that are not displaying any data.

1. 2 Fields are displaying the required value only on the first reference

2. One is a Textfield with hardcoded value in the template which does not get displayed in the generated PDF

3. The last field that has an issue is only displayed once in the entire document and data is not getting displayed

Thanks for your time and appreciate any guidance that can be provided.

1 Reply

Level 1

I changed the Textfield to a Text and now that field comes up correctly in the PDF. Only issue I now have is with the Globally bound data fields that are not carrying any data in the PDF. The first instance of the fields (Name and Amount) are displayed with the right data. I have spent few hours now trying to fix it but no success so far. Please provide any pointers that can help me to fix this issue.

Thank you.