Expand my Community achievements bar.

Navigating

Level 3

I need to be able to have a user click a button and jump to a page, then upon clicking another button jump back to the location they jumped from.  Here’s the rub:

1.       1.  My pages are dynamic and there will most likely be content added that will push page numbering out so I cannot rely on the “canned” currentPage code.  The page they jump to may not be page 5, it may be page 6 or 7, etc

2.      2.  The button I have them click to jump to a page is in a dynamic subform that is repeated, so there may be more than one instance of the button.  I would like the user to be able to go back to that instance of the button they clicked.  I can setup a dummy field they can setFocus to if needed.

I have a page that has several tables and they will be copying data out of cells and pasting into other fields on another page.  Since there are 300+ codes I cannot realistically make a drop down list, so using this table copy/paste as an alternative to placing in values.  The “TablePage” is set to visible (Screen Only) so will not print.  I place a “Get Codes” button in a subform that can be duplicated at the press of another button.  So there most likely be multiple “Get Codes” buttons.  To make it easier for the user I want to setFocus to the TablePage (can do, no problem), and provide a button that takes them back to the instance of the subform they clicked out of (that’s the trick).  Help!

0 Replies