Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.
SOLVED

Multiple Monitors

Former Community Member

Does anyone know how I would set up multiple monitors to have my palettes on one monitor and my document on another? I'm working on a 19" monitor and with all the design palettes on one side of the screen and the hierarchy open on the other side, I'm having to scroll back and forth to work on my document. I just know there has to be a better way.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

You just drag the palettes to the other monitor.

I only have the hierarchy and libraries on the sidebars, everything else is on my second monitor including the script editor.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

You just drag the palettes to the other monitor.

I only have the hierarchy and libraries on the sidebars, everything else is on my second monitor including the script editor.

Former Community Member

Excellent, Jono, my IT people weren't sure if LiveCycle would do that.

I wanted to tell you thanks for suggesting that book by JP Terry. I finished it but I couldn't get that last exercise about calling a webservice to work. I'd really like to have that translation page working to send to our Spanish department. They just created a 45 document with English to Spanish translations for our staff. The simple page in that exercise would have done that with two text fields.

See my post under "I need to define a style" or something like that. No one ever answered me about what the webservice was asking me to do.

I appreciate your help. Thanks.

Level 10

I've never done anything with web services so probably not much help to you.

You could try posting on the LiveCycle Developers Group: https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!forum/livecycle

or Acrobat User Community: http://acrobatusers.com/

Former Community Member

Well, thanks again. I didn't even know that Google forum existed. Now I have a new place to scour for info.