Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.

Microphone enhanced options not available with LCCS Spark swc

Level 2

If I try to use the audio publisher in a mobile project with the beta spark swc I get an error like this. I recognize that echo cancellation is a not a part of mobile air, but please give me some way to work around this issue for some kind of audio.

VerifyError: Error #1014: Class flash.media::MicrophoneEnhancedOptions could not be found.

at com.adobe.rtc.clientManagers::MicrophoneManager/get selectedMic()[/Users/smagee/flashfarm/connect/cocomomobile/src/com/adobe/rtc/clientManagers/MicrophoneManager.as:169]

at com.adobe.rtc.clientManagers::MicrophoneManager/set _1703516469micIndex()[/Users/smagee/flashfarm/connect/cocomomobile/src/com/adobe/rtc/clientManagers/MicrophoneManager.as:150]

at com.adobe.rtc.clientManagers::MicrophoneManager/set micIndex()

at com.adobe.rtc.clientManagers::MicrophoneManager()[/Users/smagee/flashfarm/connect/cocomomobile/src/com/adobe/rtc/clientManagers/MicrophoneManager.as:105]

at com.adobe.rtc.clientManagers::MicrophoneManager$/getInstance()[/Users/smagee/flashfarm/connect/cocomomobile/src/com/adobe/rtc/clientManagers/MicrophoneManager.as:117]

at com.adobe.rtc.collaboration::AudioPublisher/onInvalidate()[/Users/smagee/flashfarm/connect/cocomomobile/src/com/adobe/rtc/collaboration/AudioPublisher.as:1156]

at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEventFunction()

at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEvent()

at com.adobe.rtc.util::Invalidator/onInvalidationComplete()[/Users/smagee/flashfarm/connect/cocomomobile/src/com/adobe/rtc/util/Invalidator.as:78]

at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEventFunction()

at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEvent()

at flash.utils::Timer/tick()

sample code of components here

<rtc:authenticator>

<rtc:AdobeHSAuthenticator userName="Guest" />

</rtc:authenticator>

<rtc:Roster width="15%" height="100%"/>   

<rtc:WebCamera width="85%" height="100%"/>

<rtc:WebcamPublisher x="220" y="233" captureWidthHeightFactor="1" fps="60"

keyframeInterval="18" quality="100"/>

<rtc:WebcamSubscriber x="264" y="313" displayUserBars="false"/>

<rtc:AudioSubscriber x="362" y="267"/>

<rtc:AudioPublisher x="199" y="267" />

<rtc:AudioSubscriber x="253" y="340"/>

8 Replies

Level 2

yeah, probably the same thing now that I look at it, is there a jira number to follow with that?

Employee

Hi,

We have fixed this issue, and as you rightly said AEC is not a part of mobile AIR apps . We have added a patch that wouldnt enable AEC for mobile versions.

Thanks

Arun

Level 2

Has this been rolled out yet or in a upcoming sdk release?  Thanks for the response.

Employee

This would be part of the upcoming SDK release which is very soon. I would patch the spark version too. Thanks again for your patience.

Cheers

Arun

Level 2

Arun,

Is the mobile spark beta (2) avaialble yet today? So glad you guys have helped out a little more with this!

thanks

Anthony

Employee

Hey Anthony,

Just posted the LCCS Spark SDK swc. It works with player 10.3 and above.

Thanks

Arun