Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.

Message is passing to more than one user in one to one chat scenario

Level 2

When more than one user is online, message passed by one user is received by all the users . For example user A, user B and user C is online.

When user A initiate the Chat with user B, sends a message to user B or vice versa. User C also receives the message.

2 Replies

Former Community Member

Hi,

That’s how it is designed. Ours is a multiuser collaborative chat and by default, everyone receives the chat. If you want to send private message , there are options for that i.e. using recipientID or recipientIDs in MessageItem. You need to spend more time on those documentations.

Thanks

Hironmay Basu

Level 2

Last parameter of new NodeConfiguration()method is allow private message which is by default is false. Can we activate private chat by setting this parameter to true. I tried this option also

i have set allow private message  to true at the time of NodeConfiguration, but not getting the expected result

Message was edited by: RiteshYadav