Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.

Master Page pertaining to one bodypage appearing in another bodypage

Former Community Member

Hello All,

I am implementing an Adobe form with the following layout.

1. First page consisting of some header information and an item table

For this, I have created a master page MP1 and a new bodypage BP1, with following specifications -

Subform Content = 'Flowed' (Top to Bottom)

Pagination Place = 'Following previous'; After = 'Continue Filling Parent'

2. Second page consisting of just item table

I have created a new master page MP2 for this and using same bodypage BP1 as used for first page, with following specifications -

Overflow = 'Go To Page 'MP2''

3. Last page showing terms and conditions (include text).

For this, I have created a new master page MP3 and a new bodypage BP3, with following specifications -

Pagination Place = 'On Page 'MP3''; After = 'Continue filling parent'

In the output, the first and second pages are displayed properly.

However, in the background of last page with terms and conditions text, the master page MP2 pertaining to second page is showing by mistake, though I have placed bodypage BP3 pertaining to last page on master page MP3. Please note that I cannot set the maximum occurrence of MP2 to 1, as the second page can repeat multiple times depending on number of items.

Please comment on a possible approach to resolve the issue.

Thanks,

Indrajit

1 Reply

Level 2

Please consider putting your PDF online so others can have a look at it