Expand my Community achievements bar.

LiveCycleES2 Virtual appliance zip file showing corrupt while unzipping...

Level 1

Hi,

Has anyone downloaded this Virtual appliance file and unzipped it successfully as i have tried unzipping the same a lot oftimes and i get the error that the zip file is corrupt. I have even tried downloading the same file in the below mentioned URL atleast 3 times and come up with with the same issue when unzipping each time. I even tried unzipping using Winzip, Winrar and even PowerPackage to unzip a tar file but still the same issue.

http://d2x45prcet210j.cloudfront.net/LiveCycleES2.x86_64-0.0.2.vmx.tar.gz

The downloaded file is showing 1.96 GB (2,112,984,874 bytes)

Could someone tell me if there is a problem with this tar file and is it the way I am unzipping it is causing the issue?

Regards

Rajesh

3 Replies

Level 7

Rajesh:

Have you tried computing the MD5 checksum on the downloaded file against what is posted?  Are they the same?  If not, you have a corrupted file.

Level 1

Hi Jayan,

Thank you for your reply.

Yes i have tried the MD5 Checksum using a checksum software and found that the values are the same as "8af1e25bafce527888b59f9bafed5532".

Is there any particular version of Winzip That i should use to unzip this file or any other unziping software that i should use. I have the downloaded file with me but when i tried using winzip i get the following message

!   D:\LiveCycleES2.x86_64-0.0.2.vmx.tar.gz: CRC failed in D:\LiveCycleES2.x86_64-0.0.2.vmx.tar.gz. The file is corrupt

Should I be downloaing the file again!!!and if I do i think i would be getting the same message as i have already tried downliang thrice with the same message as above.

Regards

Rajesh

Level 1

Hi,

I have finally managed to make it work nd unzip successfully as i was able to unzip the same file using winzip 8 as the rest of the versions were giving problems.

Regards

Rajesh