Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.

Livecycle Designer HTTP Post

Level 1

I'm trying to create an HTTP Post button to a site that has an html page as an example.  Posting via the built in HTML Post button doesn't seem to format it correctly for this site.  Can I do it with a javascript function?  What would that look like so I have the fields on my form pull and load?  I tried doing it by contatenating a URL string but acrobat crops the url at 1054 char and I need to be able to pass a long string.  So I am trying to do it another way through HTTP Post.  Also, HTTP Post won't have the same URL length restriction will it?  Here is the example their website provides.   

<html>

<head>

<title>Pre-Filled PowerForm Sample</title>

<style type="text/css">

body { background-color: #fefdfc;}

p.description { width: 500px; border: 1px solid #cfc; padding: 20px; }

.form_submit { text-align: right;}

.form_cont { border: 1px solid #cfc; padding: 20px; width: 500px; background-color: #cd9;}

.top_cont { width: 550px; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; }

</style>

</head>

<body>

<div class="top_cont">

<p class="description">This web form, when submitted, will open a DocuSign Web PowerForm with all of the entered data. This allows the user to review the finalized document and apply their DocuSignature.</p>

<div class="form_cont">

<form action="https://demo.docusign.net/MEMBER/PowerFormSigning.aspx?PowerFormId=8968380d-16da-447c-97d7-fa989ed11..." method="POST">

<p><label for="email">Email Address: </label><input type="text" name="Signer 1_Email" id="email"/></p>

<p><label for="name">Name: </label><input type="text" name="Signer 1_UserName" id="name"/></p>

<p><label for="order">Order Number: </label><input type="text" name="OrderNumber" id="order"/></p>

<p><label for="company">Company: </label><input type="text" name="CompanyName" id="company"/></p>

<p><input class="form_submit" type="submit"/></p>

</form>

</div>

</div>

</body>

</html>

0 Replies