Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.

LCDS 2.5 - Dataservice is very slow

Level 2

I have a query that returned about 7000 records using livecycle dataservices 2.5 and Flex SDK 3.0.  I expect this to take a few seconds, but it take 25-30 seconds to get the result back. The VO I am returning has about 42 properties of int, Strings and Dates. No other collections. The query itself is under a second and is just against one table. The server resources are not close to getting maxed out.

On the arraycollection I tried disablingAutoUpdate. On the dataservice, I disabled the autosync, automerge, autoSaveCache and autoCommit.     I have been able to return large datasets before, but not using LCDS.  Any ideas how to get all the records back at once would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

2 Replies

Level 1

A few things to check:

1. what is a query execution time on DB side?

2. do you have a class definition on destination level?

3. does the class (if defined) match properties to result set?

All these may greatly affect the resulting performance.

Level 2

DB result is 500MS.  Yes and Yes. Checked closely several times.  The proerpties are simple strings and ints. The arraycollection of the result set is not binded to anything.  I am pretty sure its something with the server, but not sure what.  8K records should come back within a couple of seconds.