Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.
SOLVED

Last Modified By

Level 4

Hello,  I'm wondering if there is a way to find out who was the last person to modify a form.  I see the modify date and create date in the XML Source, but nothing regarding a user ID of any type.  This info can be found in a Word document or Excel spreadsheet under the Properties.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

There will no such information saved in XFA forms by default. You can determine the current user name at runtime by using a script. Its result can be stored in a hidden field or a specific XML element for later usage:

var userName = event.target.identity.loginName;

TextField.rawValue = userName;

However, Adobe only allows the execute the script above from a trusted context, which means you'll have to create an install a folder level script in your environment.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

There will no such information saved in XFA forms by default. You can determine the current user name at runtime by using a script. Its result can be stored in a hidden field or a specific XML element for later usage:

var userName = event.target.identity.loginName;

TextField.rawValue = userName;

However, Adobe only allows the execute the script above from a trusted context, which means you'll have to create an install a folder level script in your environment.

Level 4

Thank you radzmar.  I appreciate your response.