Expand my Community achievements bar.

[kinda urgent] Is that possible signing without digital ID?

Former Community Member

Hello!

I want to ask two questions. Those things might similar to each other, which may concerning signing without Digital ID.

First one is that we want to get sign right away right on the place(maybe without Digital ID). Probably a pad or something, such the device we use when taking bills with credit card, would be connected to the computer. Is that possible or at least sounds probable? and if it is, please let me know how.

Not only that, I wanna ask u one more thing. It is using pdf file with table pc, such as I-PAD. hmm.. giving an example, let's say I read a dynamic forms with I-pad, and I want to sign without Digital ID thing, specifically 'on the pad'. is that possible? like the former one, if it is, please tell me how to do it.

The former one is more important and the fact whether possible or not is the first priority.

In case the information is not specific enough, just comment about that, I am gonna add more detail.

kinda in a hurry, Please help me.

Any comment would be appreciated!!

virtuodo123

1 Reply

Former Community Member

The PDF format supports many types of "Electronic" signatures, including signatures created using a signature pad.  Acrobat and Reader (with a reader extended form) have the ability to sign PDF documents using Digital IDs (x509 digital certificates) out of the box.  Other types of signatures are supported using third party plugins.

For more info, check out http://www.adobe.com/security/partners/index.html

Regards

Steve