Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.

Keep ON for ever the HIGHLIGHTE FILEDS button on top right corner of form?

Level 8
Hello,

I am developing an VISITOR Adobe Interactive Form, i have Designer 8.1 and Reader 9.0 in my Windows 7 Laptop. When i checked the menu EDIT-->form properties --> Compatability, its Adobe XML form File (XDP)

When i opened this VISITOR interactive form in a browser, right clicking and checked form PROPERTIES, then i saw the "PDF Version: 1.6 (Acrobat 7.x)"

When i opened VISITOR interactive form in browswer, i saw a purple ribbon on the top of the form with a text of "Pls fill out the folowing form. You can save data typed into this form" on left corner and i can see a button HIGHLIGHT FELDS on the right corner, if i press this button, all mandatory fields on the form getting RED colored border (this is good, i want this feature)

1) Why am getting this purple riboon on the top?
2) is end-users are also gonna get this when they run from SAP portal?
3) Can i disable it, if business dont want it? if so, how i can remove this ribbon?
4) How can stay RED colered border for the mandatory fields for ever for all users for all scenarios(defaulting), wht settings i need to do?

THANK YOU
0 Replies