Expand my Community achievements bar.

Issue with parts of a form that repeat with a button

Level 1

I have added several parts to a form that a user can click to add a new item.  The parts are tables that have rows that repeat that are added by clicking a button.  This addition of rows works fine.  However I am having two issues that I need some assistance with....

1.  I have added a table nested within a table.  Rows added as a user clicks to add a row.  This works fine up to eight rows.  Rows beyond eight do not flow to the next page.  They seem to be added at the bottom of the second page of added rows (can't see them to know if they adding).

2. The same table, when adding rows, creates rows over a separate table below it.  I am not sure why the next table does not get pushed down by adding rows to the table above it.

I am a LiveCycle newbie so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Shane

1 Reply

Level 10

The subform is not Flowed in the form.. Select the root node (for Example Page1) in the Heirarchy and set the Type to Flowed to address both the issues.

If your Table is wrapped in a Subform, make sure for the Subform you have checked the "Expand to Fit" for Height in the Layout tab.

Subform_ContentType.jpg

Thanks

Srini