Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Issue while configuring LiveCycle

Former Community Member

Hi,

I have windows 7 64 bit.I downloaded the Live Cycle es3 server and tried installing.Installation went fine but when i went to the document to configure i see following missing files in the installation folder.

1)

To run Configuration Manager later, deselect the Start Configuration Manager option before you click Done. You can start Configuration Manager later using the appropriate script in the [LiveCycle root]/configurationManager/bin directory.

**I dont see this files in my installation directory.

2) I dont see any folder named  [LiveCycle root]/configurationManager/export.

3) Below files were mentioned to deply it on JBOSS.. i dont see these files either.

• adobe-livecycle-native-jboss-[OS].ear
  • adobe-livecycle-jboss.ear
  • adobe-workspace-client.ear (

Let me know if i have misunderstood the doc

regards

Pushpendra

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Former Community Member

You have the below line in the logs :-

Caused by: ALC-PDG-30003-000: com.adobe.pdfg.exceptions.ConfigException: ALC-PDG-030-003-User account information for user root is not valid for the machine S4FFDV2 (172.26.32.87).

This means that the username/password that you are giving is invalid. Your windows' machine administrator user is required here.

View solution in original post

23 Replies

Correct answer by
Former Community Member

You have the below line in the logs :-

Caused by: ALC-PDG-30003-000: com.adobe.pdfg.exceptions.ConfigException: ALC-PDG-030-003-User account information for user root is not valid for the machine S4FFDV2 (172.26.32.87).

This means that the username/password that you are giving is invalid. Your windows' machine administrator user is required here.

Former Community Member

Thanks , i later checked the logs and resolve the issue.

Just wanted to know, how should i convert the XFA to static using the LiveCycle.

As per your suggestion earlier i selected 'form and output' while installing

And after the installation i only see the shortcut 'Adobe FormsCentral'

Regards

Pushpendra

The following has evaluated to null or missing: ==> liqladmin("SELECT id, value FROM metrics WHERE id = 'net_accepted_solutions' and user.id = '${acceptedAnswer.author.id}'").data.items [in template "analytics-container" at line 83, column 41] ---- Tip: It's the step after the last dot that caused this error, not those before it. ---- Tip: If the failing expression is known to be legally refer to something that's sometimes null or missing, either specify a default value like myOptionalVar!myDefault, or use <#if myOptionalVar??>when-present<#else>when-missing. (These only cover the last step of the expression; to cover the whole expression, use parenthesis: (myOptionalVar.foo)!myDefault, (myOptionalVar.foo)?? ---- ---- FTL stack trace ("~" means nesting-related): - Failed at: #assign answerAuthorNetSolutions = li... [in template "analytics-container" at line 83, column 5] ----