Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.

In multiple web cam publisher environment for a room how to restrict subscriber to see only admin

Level 1

I am creating a video chat application, where admin can publish his video and all the subscribers to this admin room can see admin video feed. In this application Member list sections will display list of all user s including admin connected to this room. This member list panel is displaying images of respective user against each user’s name.

Till now this application is working fine but I am trying to add following functionality in this application

In member list section, in place of connected user‘s image I want to display each user‘s video feed. To achieve this functionality I am giving start video functionally [via a button click] for each subscriber which in return calling a web cam publisher component to publish the subscriber video feed. This is also working fine, but now problem is all the subscriber can see others subscriber video feed along with admin video feed. I want to restrict subscriber to see only admin video feed..

Please provide me some suggestion / solution to resolve this issue.

Note : I have created two video chat applications one for admin another for subscribers both are connecting to same room[admin room]

Thanks ,
Ritesh

1 Reply

Employee

Hi Ritesh,

Use two different WebcamSubscribers. One Subscriber would just subscribe to the Admin's Video feed, while the other subscriber would subscribe to all the user's: video feeds.

Try exploring the publisherIDs API in WebcamSubscriber.

Thanks

Arun