Expand my Community achievements bar.

I need your help for JavaScript

Level 2

Hi dear kindly check the attached files and one of them is Annotated all instruction is there. kindly help me i'll be very thankful to you.

Tufail

8 Replies

Level 1

The normal rate for help is $50 to $150 U.S. an hour.

If you have a specific problem, show the problem and describe what you have already tried to solve the problem.

Otherwise, this is not the proper forum to spec out pro-bono contract work.

Level 2

Hi Dear,

I'm not going to give you job, i just need your help, because you're experience worker of Adobe so i've complete the 90% work but i don't know about JavaScript that's i'm asking for help. I'm from Pakistan and don't have $ to pay...

If you can help me i'll be very thankful to you.

Tufail

Level 1

I am not a worker of Adobe nor is anybody else here as far as I know.

This is a community support forum designed to answer specific questions about specific problems.  Not take a vague interface design and write all the code to accomplish it.

IF you have more then those vague PDF images, show your work and somebody will likely be able to help you.

But if you want somebody to write the code for you, they are going to expect to be paid for their work, no matter what country they are in.

Former Community Member

I updated your Online Form to give you a feel for the commands. It might not be exactly what you want but it should get you started.....I spent about 10 minutes on it.

Please see the attached ...

Paul

Level 2

Hi Dear,

I'm really to see your help for me. you're just like an angel for me. I don't have words to say you thanks.

Once again really thank you very much. you have done my work.

Best Regards,

Tufail

Level 2

Hi Sir,

I have a file that can help you to work on my file as i want if you would like to check it kindly download it and try to check it, it is exactly as i want my form.

Level 1

I apologize for the tersenes of my previous posts.

I did not realize we where in the LiveCycle forums and you are working on an actual PDF form.  I am primarily a contributor to the ColdFusion forums and I had interpeted your original posts as just an example that you wanted for a Web Page.  And that you where looking for help on how to convert that design into HTML, JavaScript and possibly CFML which would be a very large and complex task.

I do not know how you got that I am knowledgeable in Adobe PDF development or the LiveCycle side of things, but I am not.  Hopefully you can attract the attention of those who do use this side of the technology.

Good Luck

Ian

Level 2

Hi Ian,

Ok it's not a problem someone help me with my form and now the 10% work is pending. Anywayz thanks for your replyz.

Tufail