Expand my Community achievements bar.

I need HELP! I want to populate fields from a data connection...

Former Community Member

I am new to livecycle and am having problems making this work...

I have an xml data table that is 5 columns wide and 1000 rows deep. (So too much data for list boxes)

The data connection comes in looking like this:    - DataConnection

- (Ordered Group)

-Row

-(Ordered Group)

Job

Customer

Part Number

Rev

Description

When I pull Row into the form it makes a subform with the 5 fields as above.

When I preview this it automatically pulls in the first record from the data source...I want to be able to fill in Job manually and have the other

fields automatically pull in the appropriate information from the correct row in the data source. I have not been able to do this! Can anyone

help me?

Thank You,

CLC

1 Reply

Level 4

Hello,

I am sorry to say that, i felt hard in understanding the requirement. Can you please pass over the working copy to my email address rajeshell@yahoo.com, i try to get what you are looking for.

Please find a sample that you can download from the link below, which demonstrates populating fields from a data connection. please take a look at it and i hope this will help you.

https://acrobat.com/#d=5TstZ2VeptoSs6IAZ*81Yw

thanks,

Rajesh