Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.

I'm using a checkbox to make an image show or hide on click, and it's not working correctly.

Level 1

I'm using a checkbox to make an image show or hide on click, and it's not showing the images when I save it.

I have my image in positioned subfrom and then have that in a flowed subform. My flowed subform with the image in it is set to hidden and  I'm using this JavaScript for my checkbox selection.

if(AddImage.rawValue == 0)

Info.presence = "hidden";

else

Info.presence = "visible";

The image will show up or hide in the form, but as soon as I save it out to a PDF and then look at it non of my selection are showing as they were in the form template.

Does anyone have a thought as to what I may be doing wrong?

I would have attached the PDF form but wasn't sure how to go about it.

Thanks in advance for your help

Jim

2 Replies

Level 5

Jim,

user right has to be enabled in acrobat pro then only you can save the changes.

Below are the steps if you have acrobat pro 9.

open the file in Acrobat > got to Advanced options > Enable aditional features and save it.

This would work

Vjay

Level 1

Thanks for the advice Vjay

I've done the Enable Additional Features and I was still having the same issue. Let me see if I can explain what's going on a little better.

When I click on the checkboxes in the form the images will appear, but once I save it and reopen it the checkboxes are checked but no images are being displayed.

I'm using LiveCycle to create the form and putting the following JavaScripting on the checkbox as a change event.

if(AddImage.rawValue == 0)

Info.presence = "hidden";

else

Info.presence = "visible";

Jim

Found a way to upload my PDF and share it, I hope this will help make it easier to get an answer to correct my problem.

Thanks in advance for your help

Jim

https://workspaces.acrobat.com/?d=jAHsbdsTuqgoHSzqFgrDtw

Message was edited by: nomadjim3