Expand my Community achievements bar.

How to populate the Cover Sheet of a Distributed Form

Former Community Member

I am a newbie to LiveCycle forms and have created my first simple form to manage travel requests within my company.  This is then distributed to employees who fill out their multiple travel requests with associated expected costs and return the form to the administrator.  This is in turn collected by the administrator who either approves or dissaproves some of the items in the form of each employee.  My question is: How can I get to see the total approved costs for all employees in this dataset?  IS there a way of consolidating this into the cover sheet or how wold one do this.  All advice welcomed.

Thanks in advance.

1 Reply

Former Community Member

Each form that the employees fill out represents a separate request. One request does not know of the existance of other requests. If you want to get a consolidated view of all requests you will need a means of tracking or storing all of the information in a common place. Usually this is done by writing each form instance to a database, then you can get your consolidated view by querying the DB for that information.

Hope that helps