Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.

How to: Map fields in a Growing Table

Level 3

Hello, I created a table that successfully allows me to add/delete rows thanks to the help of:

http://forums.adobe.com/thread/456309?tstart=30

Now my question is how do I save this information out to XML?  Currently, I have my data connection configured with embeded XML to map each field on the form.  In workbench, I map the xfaForm variable to the same schema file.  I then add a step to save all the form data to XML to a file system.

If I have a growing table, how do I save all the data?  It obviously is preserved inside the form itself but I don't know how to export that now.  If I use the traditional method of mapping Row1.Field1, then as I add additional rows the value for each subsequent row, the value for Field1 is duplicated to Row2.

Can I reference the Instance Manager in some way to count the rows and then save each row?

21 Replies

Level 2

I am going to have to try to build the WSDL through SQL Server 2005.  I'm not sure what to do about the data connection.

I'm still looking for Web Service examples.

I read so much today that I think I took a step back.  Did you have any luck?