Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.

How to hide CurrentPage and PageCount when submit via EmailSubmitButton in XML form?

Level 2

How to hide CurrentPage and PageCount when submit via EmailSubmitButton in XML form?

I have CheckBox, EmailSubmitButton on my page and also Pages n of m which has 3 fields CurrentPage, PageCount and Pages fields.

My output =

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
- <form1>
<CurrentPage />
<PageCount />
<CheckBox1>0</CheckBox1>
</form1>
I want to hide <CurrentPage />  and <PageCount /> when sent thru email. I have prePrint Java code as

this.rawValue

= xfa.layout.pageCount();  for both currentpage and pagecount.

I have 25 pages and don't want to show  <CurrentPage />  and <PageCount /> on every page when sent in XML thru EmailSubmitButton

Any help is greatly aprreciated.

Thanks...

3 Replies

Level 6

Select "CurrentPage" & "PageCount" fields in Hierarchy pallet and then in Object>>Field>>Binding tab set Default Binding to "None"

Level 2

Select "CurrentPage" & "PageCount" fields in Hierarchy pallet and then in Object>>Field>>Binding tab set Default Binding to "None"

I changed it and it still shows the None field in the Xml:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
- <form1>
<None>1.00000000</None>
<None>1.00000000</None>
</form1>

Level 2

Yes, it works. Thanks. I was typing None rather than selecting from the choices of Default Binding tab.