Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.
SOLVED

How to create parallel/side-by-side dynamic tables in Adobe Lifecyle

Level 1

Is it possible to create parallel/side-by-side dynamic tables in Adobe Lifecyle?  If so, how?

Since the tables have different sizes I am running into wrapping issues with flowed western text setting and paging issues with position control.  Any other ideas?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 1

I had actually tried this solution ("wrapping the tables in a position subform and setting it to auto-fit height and allow page breaks.") but it didn't work.  Something to do with nested position subforms inside a flow control subform etc.  So to get it to work, I set the page to be a position subform and set auto-height and allow page breaks and I unwrapped the tables so they were only "wrapped" by the page itself.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Level 5

Can plz share you file.So that i can have a look.

Vjay

Level 8

Try wrapping the tables in a position subform and setting it to auto-fit height and allow page breaks.

Kyle

Correct answer by
Level 1

I had actually tried this solution ("wrapping the tables in a position subform and setting it to auto-fit height and allow page breaks.") but it didn't work.  Something to do with nested position subforms inside a flow control subform etc.  So to get it to work, I set the page to be a position subform and set auto-height and allow page breaks and I unwrapped the tables so they were only "wrapped" by the page itself.