Expand my Community achievements bar.

July 31st AEM Gems Webinar: Elevate your AEM development to master the integration of private GitHub repositories within AEM Cloud Manager.

How do I turn a LiveCycle PDF form into a flat PDF that's not interactive?

Level 1

I am trying to create an interactive PDF document form that will be around 50 pages.  This document I will distribute to representatives in my company who work for many different financial institutions.  I somehow want to create this PDF for them to be able to customize by inserting their financial institution's logo and date to the footer and insert their name to title page (and any other applicable pages) in the fields I have made.

What I need help with is how do I, from that point, make the PDF into a flat PDF that has no fields to fill in or customizability? I want the reader to see what the representative put in the form fields as just regular text, not fields.  So the purpose is to provide the representaives with a form they customize with their information and then can "flatten" and send out as their own.

1 Reply

Level 10

Hi,

Paul Guerette has an excellent script and example form on this forum. Just do a search for "lockallfields" and you should find it.

Good luck,

Niall