Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Hidden first page in formset reopend after saving information in form

Level 1

I have created an interactive form in LiveCycle on the first page, the user must choose which product he wants to use.

once the user has made a choice via a checkbox the page goes to hidden. after the chosen form is completed it is possible to store the form with Adobe Reader.

but when you reopen the saved form the first choice page is visible and that is precisely not the intention would have to remain hidden. How can I prevent the first page become visible again?

Please help me with this issue.

The form can be found here

Lars de Jong.

6 Replies

Level 8

In Designer go to:

File>Form Properties>Defaults

Under 'Preserve scripting changes to form when saved:' make sure 'Automatically' is selected.

Kyle

Level 1

Hi Kyle,

I have adapted the form and your answer has ensured that the problem is solved.
I am very thankful because I was a long time searching for a solution for this proleem.
So there you have it you can not always solve everything alone sometimes you need the help of others.

again thanks a lot.

Lars.

Level 2

I've been looking for the same but this option is not worth while on my form as it has a certificate. Is there a way for me?

Level 8

The scripts you have in your change/exit events you'll have to put in your initialize or docReady event.

Kyle

Level 2

Kyle,

You wouldn't know that is would you? I have ALOT of changing to do otherwise.

Level 2

Infact re-reading this post. Its if its saved. I need mine to say hidden after being emailed. But I don't think its possible.