Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.

help with remove.Instance function removing the wrong row

Level 1

Hi there,

I have been working on Livecycle forms for about two weeks now and have been able to work out quite a bit of what I need to do.  However, I am really hoping someone can help me with a two problems that I cannot seem to solve. 

The first one is; if I click on the 'remove a row' function on my form and it is the only row, it comes up with an error message,  How do I stop that from being displayed?  I think I need to use the IF function with >1 but cannot seem to get it to work.

Secondly, if for example I add two rows using the +row button to make three rows and in rows 1&2 I input some data.  If I then want to delete row 3 and press the -Row button it deletes row number 2 and the data in that row and leaves row number 3.  How can I change it so that when I delete a row it deletes row number three and leaves row number 2.  essentially, I need it to delete rows from the bottom up and not from the top down.  Hope this makes sense.  Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Attached is a link to my form.

https://copy.com/RiktBtj0uiSA

Thank you.

0 Replies