Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.
SOLVED

Help with form design/performance.

Level 2

Greetings, I am designing a fillable field form in LiveCycle and it is not performing as I expected.  I do not have this problem when creating a one page form; this form is two pages (maybe that is part of the problem).

There are two problems I am having with this form and I am unable to figure out the necessary correction.  I have attached the PDF of the form for reference.

Problem #1:  When the expanding fields are filled with multiple lines, a blank page is inserted to page 1 and the rest of the form is shifted down to pages 2-3.

Problem #2:  When the expanding fields are filled with multiple lines, fields on the bottom of page 1 "fall off" the edge of the form rather than flowing to the top of page 2.  I have tried checking and un-checking the "allow to break page" box for the subform and neither changes the outcome.

Any help with these issues would be greatly appreciated!!

Thank you!

AH

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

You have created an additional subform under the each page. Thats is not at all required..

Make you page flowed and remove the top the level subforms from both pages..

I have modified your page and attached.

Pls check and let me know is this what you expected...

Nith

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

You have created an additional subform under the each page. Thats is not at all required..

Make you page flowed and remove the top the level subforms from both pages..

I have modified your page and attached.

Pls check and let me know is this what you expected...

Nith

Level 2

Thank you Nith!

I have reviewed your work and it performs as I expected!  Thank you for your time on this.  I really appreciate it.  I am going to try to change my copy as you have instructed.

Amanda