Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.

help - form is returning to wrong email

Former Community Member

I have a registration form set up in LiveCycle that I am distributing from Acrobat. In LiveCycle the submit button is set up to go to one email, which is also the email it is sent from when I distribute it from Acrobat. However, when a user fills out the form and goes to submit it, it wants to return it to my other work email (I have 2 different ones). This would be fine, except that my email is spelled incorrectely (I have two work emails - one is specific to me, the other is for the program I coordinate).

How do I change what email it is automatically being returned to? Is this a LifeCycle issue or an Acrobat issue?

Any insight would be appreciated!

4 Replies

Level 10

Make sure that your form is not cached on local system/Server. Just try to clear the cache value and try again.

Former Community Member

I'm having a similar problem.  The last person to return my first form used his work email when he returned the form to me - his email is "wrongone@oops.com."

I made a second form, and after I sent it to the recipients many asked why it was trying to send the form to "wrongone@oops.com"

How do I get rid of that other guy's email?

Level 1

Its pulling the email from Acrobat, not livecycle.

Open Acrobat, go Prefrences and Identity. Then change the email there. This is a really dumb bug in livecycle.

I'm really nervous about using the form I made - given problems like this. Has anyone had success actually distributing a form and getting results... using the email distribution??

Or is livecycle really not ready for prime time?

I need to send this 800 or so users and don't want to troubleshoot 800 stupid little things like this.

Former Community Member

It does get nerve wracking.  I finally found out about the Preferences>Identity a few days after submitting my post.  I only found out about it by accident because I was so desperate I was clicking every option and link and tool that I could.

So many little things to go wrong...