Expand my Community achievements bar.

Having problems setting up the Workspace project in Flex

Level 1

So I am following the directions for importing the Workspace Flex project into Flex Builder 3, as laid out in http://help.adobe.com/en_US/livecycle/9.0/customizeworkspaceui.pdf. It seems to be going okay until I have to actually import the projects.

I have extracted the three project folders (ApprovalContainer,QueueSharing,Workspace) from the adobe-workspace-src.zip file, and I am importing them using General > Extisting Projects into Workspace. I browsed to the root folder for all three of the project folders as the steps say.

According to the doc, I should have the following projects after I import: api, approval-container, foundation, queue-sharing, workspace-ui

However, what I end up having is only two projects: approval-container and Workspace.

So I am hoping someone out there will be able to give me an idea of what I am doing wrong. I downloaded the LCES2 SDK off of the web site to make sure I had the latest.

2 Replies

Former Community Member

The version of the adobe-workspace-src.zip must come from an installation of Service Pack 1.This a requirement on page 6 and page 24. Please get the ZIP File from a patched LiveCycle ES2 server (patched with Service Pack 1) or Workbench ES2 installation that is patched with Serrvice Pack 1.

There was a bug in the old version of the ZIP file. I think the version that you downloaded must have the old version of the ZIP file.

Hope that helps and our apologies for the confusion.

Level 10

Hi Gilbert,

Does the ES2 patched with Service Pack1? and is it ready for download?

Thanks,

Nith