Expand my Community achievements bar.

July 31st AEM Gems Webinar: Elevate your AEM development to master the integration of private GitHub repositories within AEM Cloud Manager.
SOLVED

Have ADEP Document Services 10.0 with Acrobat 9, need to update to Acrobat 2017

Level 1

I inherited support of ADEP Document Services 10.0 with Acrobat 9. I need to update the installed Acrobat version to Acrobat 2017. I can't figure out how to do that. We tried uninstalling 9 and installing 2017, but now the watched folders that used to OCR PDFs do not work.

[Moved out of the LiveCycle General Discussions forum to an Acrobat forum - moderator]

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 1

Hi Tim.agen

ADEP is no longer supported. I have sent you a private message with some information, hope that helps.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Level 3

is acrobat 2017 installed and working correctly (other than a problem with your watched folders)?

Level 1

@kglad, thank you for the reply.

Acrobat 2017 isinstalled yes. Two of the watched folders perform OCR. They do not error, but they do not OCR incoming PDFs. A third watched folder runs some Optimization rules. Initially, that one failed with a log file telling me to update the Acrobat_PATH environmental variable. I did that and now it fails with a different error: "ALC-PDG-011-040-Error occurred while optimizing the PDF document. See logs for details." I've looked for the logs it might be referring to, but failed to find.

Level 3

This watched folders are not part of Adobe Acrobat. Where do you specify this folders?

Level 1

@Bernd Alheit, sorry for any confusion. I originally posted this question in the LiveCycle General Discussions (as it's related to ADEP 10.0) and have been moved around a bit by mods.

Correct answer by
Level 1

Hi Tim.agen

ADEP is no longer supported. I have sent you a private message with some information, hope that helps.

Regards,

Anand Sri.