Expand my Community achievements bar.

Getting an error while invoking webservices in an activity that communicates with SOA layer

Level 1

I work in app support based on LiveCycle, we have exchange of data with the FDA of US govt. this data flows across two layers - app >> SOA >> Middleware >> FDA in forward flow, during the forward flow we get acks from the FDA. Then later in reverse flow, we get the ack 2 and the ack 3 from the FDA. Since recently, we are not able to get the ack 1s themselves, if we don't get an ack 1, we don't get an ack 2 or an ack 3. Now, when I recorded while the forms were being submitted, I found that we are getting error during the process where we send some data to the SOA layer or get back the same from it. The error was IllegalStateException: Cipher not initialized. I am pasting the complete logs-

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Cipher not initialized

at javax.crypto.Cipher.c(DashoA13*..)

at javax.crypto.Cipher.update(DashoA13*..)

at com.certicom.tls.provider.Cipher.update(Unknown Source)

at com.certicom.tls.record.MessageEncryptor.compressEncryptSend(Unknown Source)

at com.certicom.tls.record.MessageEncryptor.compressEncryptSend(Unknown Source)

at com.certicom.tls.record.MessageFragmentor.write(Unknown Source)

at com.certicom.tls.record.WriteHandler.write(Unknown Source)

at com.certicom.tls.interfaceimpl.TLSConnectionImpl.fireAlertSent(Unknown Source)

at com.certicom.tls.record.handshake.HandshakeHandler.fireAlert(Unknown Source)

at com.certicom.tls.record.handshake.HandshakeHandler.fireAlert(Unknown Source)

at com.certicom.tls.record.handshake.HandshakeHandler.handleHandshakeMessage(Unknown Source)

at com.certicom.tls.record.handshake.HandshakeHandler.handleHandshakeMessages(Unknown Source)

at com.certicom.tls.record.MessageInterpreter.interpretContent(Unknown Source)

at com.certicom.tls.record.MessageInterpreter.decryptMessage(Unknown Source)

at com.certicom.tls.record.ReadHandler.processRecord(Unknown Source)

at com.certicom.tls.record.ReadHandler.readRecord(Unknown Source)

at com.certicom.tls.record.ReadHandler.readUntilHandshakeComplete(Unknown Source)

at com.certicom.tls.interfaceimpl.TLSConnectionImpl.completeHandshake(Unknown Source)

at com.certicom.tls.record.WriteHandler.write(Unknown Source)

at com.certicom.io.OutputSSLIOStreamWrapper.write(Unknown Source)

at java.io.BufferedOutputStream.flushBuffer(BufferedOutputStream.java:65)

at java.io.BufferedOutputStream.flush(BufferedOutputStream.java:123)

at java.io.FilterOutputStream.flush(FilterOutputStream.java:123)

at weblogic.net.http.HttpURLConnection.writeRequests(HttpURLConnection.java:162)

at weblogic.net.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream(HttpURLConnection.java:376)

at weblogic.net.http.SOAPHttpsURLConnection.getInputStream(SOAPHttpsURLConnection.java:37)

at org.apache.axis.utils.XMLUtils.getInputSourceFromURI(XMLUtils.java:841)

at org.apache.axis.utils.XMLUtils.newDocument(XMLUtils.java:419)

at org.apache.axis.wsdl.symbolTable.SymbolTable.populate(SymbolTable.java:482)

at org.apache.axis.wsdl.gen.Parser$WSDLRunnable.run(Parser.java:361)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)

Please advise something on this.

0 Replies