Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.

Getting an error while invoking webservices in an activity that communicates with SOA layer

Level 1

I work in app support based on LiveCycle, we have exchange of data with the FDA of US govt. this data flows across two layers - app >> SOA >> Middleware >> FDA in forward flow, during the forward flow we get acks from the FDA. Then later in reverse flow, we get the ack 2 and the ack 3 from the FDA. Since recently, we are not able to get the ack 1s themselves, if we don't get an ack 1, we don't get an ack 2 or an ack 3. Now, when I recorded while the forms were being submitted, I found that we are getting error during the process where we send some data to the SOA layer or get back the same from it. The error was IllegalStateException: Cipher not initialized. I am pasting the complete logs-

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Cipher not initialized

at javax.crypto.Cipher.c(DashoA13*..)

at javax.crypto.Cipher.update(DashoA13*..)

at com.certicom.tls.provider.Cipher.update(Unknown Source)

at com.certicom.tls.record.MessageEncryptor.compressEncryptSend(Unknown Source)

at com.certicom.tls.record.MessageEncryptor.compressEncryptSend(Unknown Source)

at com.certicom.tls.record.MessageFragmentor.write(Unknown Source)

at com.certicom.tls.record.WriteHandler.write(Unknown Source)

at com.certicom.tls.interfaceimpl.TLSConnectionImpl.fireAlertSent(Unknown Source)

at com.certicom.tls.record.handshake.HandshakeHandler.fireAlert(Unknown Source)

at com.certicom.tls.record.handshake.HandshakeHandler.fireAlert(Unknown Source)

at com.certicom.tls.record.handshake.HandshakeHandler.handleHandshakeMessage(Unknown Source)

at com.certicom.tls.record.handshake.HandshakeHandler.handleHandshakeMessages(Unknown Source)

at com.certicom.tls.record.MessageInterpreter.interpretContent(Unknown Source)

at com.certicom.tls.record.MessageInterpreter.decryptMessage(Unknown Source)

at com.certicom.tls.record.ReadHandler.processRecord(Unknown Source)

at com.certicom.tls.record.ReadHandler.readRecord(Unknown Source)

at com.certicom.tls.record.ReadHandler.readUntilHandshakeComplete(Unknown Source)

at com.certicom.tls.interfaceimpl.TLSConnectionImpl.completeHandshake(Unknown Source)

at com.certicom.tls.record.WriteHandler.write(Unknown Source)

at com.certicom.io.OutputSSLIOStreamWrapper.write(Unknown Source)

at java.io.BufferedOutputStream.flushBuffer(BufferedOutputStream.java:65)

at java.io.BufferedOutputStream.flush(BufferedOutputStream.java:123)

at java.io.FilterOutputStream.flush(FilterOutputStream.java:123)

at weblogic.net.http.HttpURLConnection.writeRequests(HttpURLConnection.java:162)

at weblogic.net.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream(HttpURLConnection.java:376)

at weblogic.net.http.SOAPHttpsURLConnection.getInputStream(SOAPHttpsURLConnection.java:37)

at org.apache.axis.utils.XMLUtils.getInputSourceFromURI(XMLUtils.java:841)

at org.apache.axis.utils.XMLUtils.newDocument(XMLUtils.java:419)

at org.apache.axis.wsdl.symbolTable.SymbolTable.populate(SymbolTable.java:482)

at org.apache.axis.wsdl.gen.Parser$WSDLRunnable.run(Parser.java:361)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)

Please advise something on this.

0 Replies