Expand my Community achievements bar.

Form is giving me error in Acrobat 8, but not Reader 8?

Level 1

Ok, so I created a form in Livecycle Designer, and I made it so that when a certain option is selected from the drop down box, new form fields will automatically pop up. First off, there is one box that takes a few seconds to pop up when the selection is made and disappear when I de-select it. The rest appear and disappear immediately, but that first one takes up to 10 seconds. How can I fix this? Also, my form will allow you to choose an option from the drop down in Adobe Reader 8, but when I try to open it in Acrobat 8 Standard, it won't let me use the drop down box that auto generates the form fields. Why is this and how can I fix it? All it does when I try to make a selection in the drop down is show the hourglass next to the mouse, the scroll bar lengthens then shortens, but it will not select the option. But, like I said, in Reader it works almost perfectly except for the one box that takes a few seconds to appear. Ideas anyone? I desperately need help!! PM me if you want to see an example.

0 Replies