Expand my Community achievements bar.

Font in a Textbox changed by FormStream Filler

Former Community Member

I am having troubles with the fonts in textboxes which are in subforms being changed to what appears to a default font and size by FormStream Filler.

In LiveCycle, I set the font to Times New Roman and the size to 5.8.  But when the form is displayed by FormStream filler, the font of the textbox is changed to Myraid Pro and the size is much bigger.  I have tried expanding the field so that it is large enough not to need automatic expansion to fit, changing the font to other fonts, changing the size to a smaller size.  Nothing seems to work.  FormStream filler seems unable to recognize textbox fonts in subforms.

Captions in Text fields which are in subforms don't have this problem. 

2 Replies

Former Community Member

Ok, here's a little bit more information on the problem.

I looked at the XML for one of the Text fields with which I'm having trouble.   I found this for a font specification:

<font use="#f2" typeface="Arial"/>

I commented that line out and replaced it with this:

<font size="5.8pt" typeface="Times New Roman"/>

and the field displayed properly.

My question is refned to this:  I set the typeface and size for the Text fields in the Font toolbar at the top of the screen. It's even set correctly if I display the Font paragraph.   I can't find anywhere else where typeface and size is set.  How and why are the typeface and size that I selected being overridden?

Former Community Member

One more piece of nformation.  Text boxes selected from the library work just fine.

This may have happened when I tried to convert a text field to a text box and I wanted to keep the caption as the text.