Expand my Community achievements bar.

Enhance your AEM Assets & Boost Your Development: [AEM Gems | June 19, 2024] Improving the Developer Experience with New APIs and Events

Flowed subforms don't flow

Level 2

Hi again!

I've been trying to fix the problem by myself for a couple of days(!!!), but it seems like I wil never succed... I need your help again..

Here is a piece of my hierarchy... The problem is the expanding fields cover the fields below. I have read similar discussions here and followed the instructions. I created subforms within subforms, set some to flowed, but nothing happend. I hope you guys will tell me what I'm doing wrong, because I don't know.

Flowed subforms were names flowed to make it clear, other set to positioned.

I really really need you!!!PrintSCR.JPG

7 Replies

Level 7

Any positioned subform that will expand needs to be within a flowed subform, but you don't want to have a flowed subform within another flowed subform. Try unwrapping FlowedTable1 and FlowedTable2, as long as ExpandingTable1 and ExpandingTable2 are positioned subforms you should be ok.

Level 2

Unfortunately nothing changed...

But thanks for quick response!

Level 7

Can you email me the form at allendavid@co.kane.il.us? I'll see if I can get it working and send it back to you.

Level 7

Did you send your form? I still haven't received it.

Former Community Member

On the layout tab of the positioned subform that holds the content did you set the expand to Fit checkbox on (this woudl only be for the poitioned subform).

Paul

Level 2

I have just aent you the form. Please check it out.

Thank you!

Level 2

Paul,

You're genious!!! It works fine now!!

Djaknow,

Please disregard my form sent at your email address, now it's fine!

Thank you guys very much!!!!!