Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Fields clear on master page when flowable table goes to second page

Level 1

Okay so this is quite annoying as I have no idea why this is happening.  On my form I have 5 text fields that users are required to enter personal data into (i.e. Name, address, city, state and zip).  These 5 fields are on master page 1.  I also have a master page 2 that is designed strickly for flow over text from a expense table.  The expense table flows properly and I do not have any issues with calculations however I noticed today that when the expense table flows to the second page the data the user entered in the 5 text fields clear when the table flows. 

Is this something that I will need to write some code that says once the user exits the field lock the field.  That doesn't seem like it is necessary since there are many users that also do the flowable fields.

I am baffled any help would be great. 

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi,

Check that the binding for the five fields on the Master Page are set to Global (see Object > Binding palette, when the objects are selected).

Hope that helps,

Niall

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi,

Check that the binding for the five fields on the Master Page are set to Global (see Object > Binding palette, when the objects are selected).

Hope that helps,

Niall

Level 1

Thank you so much that helps.  It was so obvious.