I'd like to appolgize in advance if my question is not clear enough.
I'm deploying the LiveCycle ES on WebSphere on a remote Linux server, connecting to Oracle 11g database and I can successfully access the LiveCycle console.
I'm facing a problem deploying the LiveCycle components (jar files), all files are successfully deployed except for (adobe-launchpad-assets.lca).
I get an error "failed to deploy LCA /opt/adobe/adobe_livecycle_es2/deploy/adobe-launchpad-assets.lca"
I also get another error for (adobe-auditworkflow-dsc.jar), saying that it is deployed but not running.
I tried solving the problem by restarting the application server and re-deploy the jar files, but no luck.
If there's anything else I should be providing, please just tell me what it is and how i can find it.
As I understand from the problem description the following two LiveCycle components are not yet deployed/running on your system.
For the first one, do the following steps:
1) Login to LiveCycle administrative console.
2) Go to Services > Applications and Services > Application Management
3) Select adobe-launchpad-assets.lca (Name: Launchpad Assets (system)) from the list and remove it.
For the second one, do the following steps:
1) Launch LiveCycle Workbench ES2 and connect to your LiveCycle server.
2) Open the Components view.
3) Right click on AuditWorkflowDSC component and uninstall it (Stop Component first and then uninstall, if the component appears to be running).
Now, relaunch LCM and try to run the 'LiveCycle Component Deployment' step again.
All the components should deploy successfully.
If they still fail, then, for first one use LiveCycle's administrative console screen from which you removed the lca to 'Import' it again.
And for second one, use LiveCycle Workbench's Component view from which you uninstalled the dsc to install it again.