Expand my Community achievements bar.

Learn about Edge Delivery Services in upcoming GEM session

Export Checkbox Value

Level 5

My LiveCycle Designer Form has a series of checkboxes. I have run some test on this form in Acrobat under "Manage Form Data" > "Merge Data Files into Spreadsheet". Now when I open this Merged Data as a CSV in MS Excel the data is there except for checkbox data. Meaning the checkboxes don't show up at all. I can see other fields (i.e. Name, Dates, Subject) from the LC Form and their respective values. I would assume that I would see some data for the checkboxes that are "Checked" or "Unchecked". Is there a step I am missing to have this data show up? I don't need anything fancy. I just need to compile many forms and be able to sort the data for those with Checkbox #1, Checkbox #2.....etc. checked.

5 Replies

Level 10

I'm pretty sure there's a thread about this in the forums but I can't seem to track it down at the moment.

Level 5

I've been searching also, but nothing yet. Thanks Jono.

Level 5

Does anybody have an answer to this. No threads on this subject show up in a search.

Level 8

I don't know why they wouldn't be showing up for you, they work for me. Make sure values are assigned to the On/Off state and make sure there is a binding. That's all I can really suggest.

Kyle

Level 5

Thanks I was able to get them to work after changing their values to independent values. e.g. CheckBox 1 value "On" = 15 CheckBox 2 value "On" = 18 etc. I left the "Off" values to 0. Thanks.