Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.
SOLVED

Error 403 JBoss

Level 1

Hi, I have a JBoss server and I can access /adminui and /workspace options runing in my local server or with RDP but when I try using a router I just view a Error 403.

I try to use Home >Settings >User Management >Configure Allowed Referer URL's ( /um/ConfigReferer.do ) but don't work...I try to access to /adminui and /worskspace using a router with  8080 port but I can view just some options of /adminui.

Can anybody help me?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Former Community Member

1. When using a router you recieve 403 - Check the server elogs where it'll say that CSRF has blocked the request from the router as it's not a part of the whitelisted allowed URLs.

2. Once you add the router URL to the whitelisted URL's list in 'Home ->....-> Configure Allowed Referer', you need to restart the server.

3. If you are able to view some options of adminui, then probably the logged in user doesn't have proper roles assigned to him/her.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 8

If everything works without going through the router why would you think this is a LiveCycle issue?   The 403 is the router not allowing access.  You may also find this useful http://help.adobe.com/en_US/livecycle/9.0/securityHardening.pdf on page 27

Correct answer by
Former Community Member

1. When using a router you recieve 403 - Check the server elogs where it'll say that CSRF has blocked the request from the router as it's not a part of the whitelisted allowed URLs.

2. Once you add the router URL to the whitelisted URL's list in 'Home ->....-> Configure Allowed Referer', you need to restart the server.

3. If you are able to view some options of adminui, then probably the logged in user doesn't have proper roles assigned to him/her.

Level 1

Thanks for your answer, the server it's working and online through the router now.

The following has evaluated to null or missing: ==> liqladmin("SELECT id, value FROM metrics WHERE id = 'net_accepted_solutions' and user.id = '${acceptedAnswer.author.id}'").data.items [in template "analytics-container" at line 83, column 41] ---- Tip: It's the step after the last dot that caused this error, not those before it. ---- Tip: If the failing expression is known to be legally refer to something that's sometimes null or missing, either specify a default value like myOptionalVar!myDefault, or use <#if myOptionalVar??>when-present<#else>when-missing. (These only cover the last step of the expression; to cover the whole expression, use parenthesis: (myOptionalVar.foo)!myDefault, (myOptionalVar.foo)?? ---- ---- FTL stack trace ("~" means nesting-related): - Failed at: #assign answerAuthorNetSolutions = li... [in template "analytics-container" at line 83, column 5] ----