Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Dummy table header (Adobe Form)

Level 1

Dear community,

I have a table with a header and footer containing 4 grouped deliveries and between each delivery an empty line.
As an example :

HEADER ->                         ID Delivery | Description | Qtt

TABLE CONTENT ->          Deliv1         |Desc1          | Qtt1
                                            Deliv1         |Desc1          | Qtt1

Deliv2         |Desc2          | Qtt2

Deliv3         |Desc3          | Qtt3

Deliv3         |Desc3          | Qtt3

Deliv4         |Desc4          | Qtt4

FOOTER (empty) ->

I applied a conditional split on that table, depending on the empty line : if the system finds the empty line, it breaks the table. So here we have 4 different tables where each one has a header and footer.

The first table will be :

HEADER ->                         ID Delivery | Description | Qtt

TABLE CONTENT ->          Deliv1         |Desc1          | Qtt1
                                            Deliv1         |Desc1          | Qtt1

FOOTER (empty) ->

The second one :

HEADER ->                         ID Delivery  | Description | Qtt

TABLE CONTENT ->           Deliv2         |Desc2          | Qtt2

FOOTER (empty) ->

etc.

The problem is that I have a dummy header that appears between the third and fourth table.

I would appreciate any suggestion and help.

Regards

Irène

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Irène

I think we might need to see your form to understand, is it possible for you to upload it to a file sharing site, like dropbox, and add a link to this thread.

Would be interested if you added another table, do you get two dummy headers?

Bruce

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Irène

I think we might need to see your form to understand, is it possible for you to upload it to a file sharing site, like dropbox, and add a link to this thread.

Would be interested if you added another table, do you get two dummy headers?

Bruce