Expand my Community achievements bar.

Documentation

Level 3

Hi,

I'm loking for documentation on the Rights Management web service methods. In the past what I've been doing is whenever I needed help on a certain web service method, I simply looked up the Java API reference, like here:

http://help.adobe.com/en_US/livecycle/9.0/programLC/javadoc/index.html

I can usually find the class that documents the same call but on the Java side. But I can't seem to find the Rights Management class. Is it hidden under a different name on the Java side?

I'm looking for the full documentation, method and parameter description.

Thanks

Nic

2 Replies

Level 10

What if you click on the com.adobe.livecycle.rightsmanagement.client package. That should give you the Rights Managements classes.

Jasmin

Level 3

Oddly enough this class does not contain any of the methods exposed by the Rights Management wsdl.

Here's a few method signatures I copied from the add reference window in Visual Studio:

• applyPolicy ( inPDFDoc As BLOBdocumentName As stringpolicySetName As stringpolicyName As stringpubUsername As stringpubDomain As string ) As BLOB
  • applyPolicyByPolicyId ( inPDFDoc As BLOBdocumentName As stringpolicyId As stringpubUsername As stringpubDomain As string ) As BLOB
  • changeLicensePolicy ( licenseId As stringnewPolicySetName As stringnewPolicyName As string )
  • changePolicyOwner ( policyName As stringexistingOwner As PrincipalReferencenewOwner As PrincipalReference )

And there are plenty more, approx. 50.

Thanks for the reply!

Nic