Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Do flow properties effect visible/hidden properties?

Level 4

I have a two page form. The first page is set to flow, and the second page is positioned. Both pages have hidden subforms that are revealed upon checkbox selections. When the hidden subforms on page one are revealed first, the hidden subforms on page two do not reveal as they are supposed to. However, if the hidden subforms on page two are revealed first, then they work fine, and the ones on page one will be revealed also, no problems. I have had this happen before. Why does this happen and what can I do about it?

Thanks

4 Replies

Level 4

I think I resolved the problem by setting the subforms on page 2 to "invisible" rather than "hidden". However. I really want to know why they were not working when set to "hidden" Anyone?

Level 10

Hi,

Not sure why it would do that. Maybe a conflict in the script or a pagination issue, Can you share that part of the form or paste the checkbox script here?

N.

Level 4

Hi Niall,

Would it be easier for me to send you the form via email?