Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.

Digital Signature...what am I doing wrong?

Level 2

I have a signature block on my form, I bring the form into Acrobat Pro and extend features on the form to allow readers to sign it, I then distribute the form. I email it, fill it out, click on the digital signature block, it asks for me to sign the document, save as comes up to save to the pdf, then a pop-up comes up and says"This form is in a data collection overflow. To send your data back to the workflow initiator, please click Submit to ensure your data will be collected correctly.", I click OK, Send Form box comes up with email address and the name of sender, (it says Attachment is the pdf file, hit send, and email comes up with an xml file of my pdf that has a blank "To" (assuming this needs to have my email in it so I receive it).......my point is.......I just want the "pdf" I sent them to have the signature imbedded in it when they send it back, if they close the email (the pop up) and not send it, they go back to the form and the digital signature is now in the pdf I originally sent them, which is what I want, I just don't want to explain that they need to ignore the email popup, hope it is not too confusing.

Thanks

Mike

0 Replies