Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.

Date Stamp Issues - Calculate Read only

Level 1

I want to use a date stamp with the current date that a form was printed.  I was able to get this to work on one form I created from a Word Doc., so that the field only shows when printing and auto calcs the current date.  I however can not replicate it on others that were also from a Word Doc.  When I copy the field from the working form to another form, the field is not visible when printing.  I added the field to my library and pulled it from there to the new form and it does not work there either.  I have pulled this from my librabry to a new blank form and it works there.  

I am assuming there is something in the form that I can't see that is hiding this field when I print it?  Some kind of background feature or something brought over from th Word Doc. maybe?  Though the form that does work was created the same way so I am not sure why the others would have issues.

Little frustrating!

Thank you!

0 Replies