Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.
SOLVED

Date picker is not available in date/time field

Level 2

Hi there,

I'm wondering while using a date/time field. Since I made some changes on this field the date picker (Arrow down right next to the field to show up a calendar) is no longer available. Has anybody got a clou what the problem might be or how I can bring the date picker back to this field.

Thanks in advance.

Best,

Maja.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Maja,

the date picker widget is only active if the date/time fields data format is set to date.

Check the fields settings in the binding tab.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Maja,

the date picker widget is only active if the date/time fields data format is set to date.

Check the fields settings in the binding tab.

Level 2

Hi Radzamar,

Got it. Thank you so much.

Level 2

Hi there,

I'm just wondering about the following settings/patterns:

Unbenannt.JPG

As you can see this field is from the type "Date/Time Field". So far so good, but when I'm opening the dialog "Patterns", this dialog is just for a "Date Field" and not for a "Date/Time Field". No trouble so far, but the confusion thing is that the date picker is available in this field. Has anybody a clou how this is working? Or can anybody help me to convert a "Date/Time Field" to a normal "Date Field" which provides this date picker?

Thanks in advance and kind regards,

Maja