Expand my Community achievements bar.

Custom component cause ClassNotFoundException: TaskImpl

Former Community Member

Hi all,

I have developed a custom component  call CompleteTaskService. Basically it takes input taskId and routeName, and try to complete the task with routeName.

Just recently, i have java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.adobe.idp.taskmanager.dsc.client.task.TaskImpl when run any workflow with User Task component inside.

1) I have removed the custom component

2) Restart Server

3) Run sample workflow with User Task, confirm it is working

4) Install custom component back, confirm both sample workflow working, and custom component working

However when I do step 5) Restart Server, the exception occurred again.

In the custom component I don't include any jar library. I have attached the component.xml for reference.

I suspect because of these 2 tags

<import-packages>

<package>com.adobe.idp.dsc.clientsdk</package>

<package>com.adobe.idp.taskmanager.dsc.client</package>

<package>com.adobe.idp.taskmanager.dsc.client.task</package>

<package>sg.com.indigopacific.fts.completetaskservice</package>

</import-packages>

<export-packages>

<package>com.adobe.idp.dsc.clientsdk</package>

<package>com.adobe.idp.taskmanager.dsc.client</package>

<package>com.adobe.idp.taskmanager.dsc.client.task</package>

<package>sg.com.indigopacific.fts.completetaskservice</package>

</export-packages>

But without import-packages (all adobe packages), my custom component cannot work

With import-packages  (all adobe packages),and without export-packages (all adobe packages), my custom component also complain class not found exception, in this case is TaskManagerException.

After I add these 2 tags in, it is working in local environment and working in client environment until recently, after restarting server I cannot assign task to user any more.

Please help.

Thank you and regards,

Anh

1 Reply

Former Community Member

I have resolved the problem. Instead of using <import-packages>, using <dynamic-import-packages> will resolve the problem.

Regards,

Anh